Reason 1. The Liberal Leadership - I abandoned pretty much everything to volunteer on Paul Antle's campaign for leader. Don't groan too loudly Jule. I spent far too much of my time and energy to that cause but the upside was that I met some very nice people and reconnected to those whom I have not seen for a long time. That being said, things are hopping politically here in the province and we are entering a very interesting era. Oh yeah, and he lost.
![]() |
| Audrey Ruth Wells Dawe |
Reason 3. #DarkNL - Rolling blackouts, mismanaged hydro resources, freezing temps and so much more! That was the wonderful 5 days of #DarkNL, the twitter hashtag used by all who were p.o.'d at, well, everyone and everything. It could have and should have been avoided by NL Hydro and its parent crown corporation Nalcor but we will leave the politics of the day. Let's just say that I don't think history will treat them kindly. It should be fun to see if I was correct.
That brings us to today. It is my 52nd birthday and I vow to get things rolling again. I am undertaking the #52ancestors in 52 weeks challenge and see how that goes. I hope you like how it turns out.
Love,
Mom X/O

Sorry, but being Dutch it sounds very strange that English-language people address people with "Guys" since half of the people aren't men. It may be a general way of addressing in English, but for me, being Dutch, it sounds very, very strange. That having said, I find your post intersting.
ReplyDeleteNo problem. Guys in this case is used because I am addressing my two sons.
ReplyDelete